We all want to have fun, but not really pay for. From the movies and eating out to vacationing and other meaning ways of relaxation. Who said you can’t have fun while saving money? In times as these, where the economy can be a little slow and prices are sky high, rest assured that there ares ways of saving while playing.
- Let’s take the movies for example. At most theaters, if you choose to go to a movie that has a showtime before 1pm ( time may vary in different areas), you pay less for your movie ticket. You not only save money, but you don’t have to worry about being amongst a crowd of people (unless that’s your preference).
- Eating out: is one of the things we all do from time to time and it can get expensive if you do it frequently. One way to lower your cost is by logging on to Resturants.com. Here you can enter your zip code and chose from local restaurants in your area with special dinning offers for their Venue. Another way to save money when eating out is to stick with restaurants that offer 2 for 1 deals. Perfect example would be AppleBees with their famous 2 for $20.00 deals. Coupons from your local paper are always a great way to have. Depending on what city you’re in most newspapers (especially on Sundays) have a variety of local dinning coupons. My last option which is one of my favorites it to STAY HOME AND COOK. If you add up the amount of money you spend dinning out, it would have been much easier for you to go to the grocery and buy food for three different meals. This saves you money and allows you control of the amount of seasons and grease that goes into your good.
- Vacation: Whether your buying plane tickets, booking a hotel or finding the nearest attraction for your vacation destinations there are ways to save. Plan ahead for your trips. That means using that good ol savings account that bank gives you the option of using. Saving money buys you time and allows you to do more, because you’ve had time to save up for your vacation. Using sites like Groupon, Hotels.com and expedia.com are beneficial as well. I’ve used several of these sites in the past and saved lots of money by using the deals that were offered (make sure you read the fine print and ask questions if you’re not sure. Staying outside of popular areas are an option as well. Lets say you are going to Disney World, in Orlando. Instead of staying at a Disney Resort you can stay in a city near by to save money. The closer you are to attractions the more money you pay.
There are so many different ways to save money while having fun. These are just a few. You have the best tool at the tip of your fingers (internet, phone apps, iPad etc.). Search for legit deals and learn how you can save money.
*****WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE TECHNIQUES YOU USE TO SAVE WHILE HAVING FUN..PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE.*****
- Print Coupons Now Beginning of the Month Coupon Reset (meetthemagic.com)
- 103 Fabulous Vacation Planning Articles for Walt Disney World Fun! (cheapskateprincess.com)
- As Economy Rebounds, Summer Vacations In Sight for Many Americans As Financial Expert Carla Cargle Offers Money Saving Tips (prweb.com)
- Discover Savings Accounts for Every Lifestyle (ally.com)