I got a chance to sit down with Canadian beauty blogger Brianna, who is the author of “Online Beauty Finds“. Not only is her blog amazing but how she came to be. If you are into beauty and all things makeup, I highly recommend you check out her interview and afterwards be sure to follow her on WordPress.
- Can you tell our readers a little about yourself and your blog?
My name is Brianna and I’m 23 years old. I focus on product reviews because they are my personal favourite to read. They are helpful when you are deciding to purchase a product and also discovering new ones.
- How long have you been blogging?
It has been almost 4 months since I began blogging.
- What inspired you to start blogging/Describe how you first got into blogging?
I love nature, photography, writing, and makeup so I decided to combine all these and create a blog that is hopefully helpful for my readers and fun for me!
- What do you like most about blogging?
I love interacting with fellow bloggers and readers; the beauty blogging community is so friendly and helpful to one another.
- What would you say is the biggest challenge you face when it comes to blogging?
I would say taking product pictures because I take them outside and so I have to schedule them when the sun is out. Also not being repetitive with my pictures.
- How do you come up with post for your blog?
I go through my fairly large makeup collection and pick out a product that I have used for a while and know well, and then I review it.
- How do you keep your readers engaged?
By not being repetitive with products and pictures.
- Outside of blogging what other hobbies or activities do you enjoy?
I love anything creative. I also appreciate nature so I love to be outdoors.
- Please share a link to one of your favorite post from your blog. (why is this your favorite?)
It was my first post where I had taken the pictures outside and ever since that, I have only taken them outside.
- What advice would you give to those who are interested in starting a blog?
I would say plan before you jump in. Decide how you want your blog to be like (visually), what will be the focus of your blog?, etc. Also being consistent is very important.
- How can others find you on WordPress (please provide link to your blog)